I’m so sorry that I haven’t been able to follow through with my Monday, Wednesday and Friday posting, I meant to but it didn’t happen. Today’s post is 52 Questions. I thought it was appropriate because it’s a new blog and so here they are!
- What was the last picture you took on your phone?
A picture of the sun that you go into on the escalator at the Natural History Museum.
- What did you do for your latest birthday?
I had my friend Hash Brown over and we ate noodles and watched Grown Ups. The next week I went to a little café called BB Bakery in Covent Garden with my mom.
- What is your favourite word? Least favourite?
Supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus (favourite) no (least favourite)
- Do you have anyone you go to for advice? In person or online?
I go to my mom, she is my rock.
- What was the weirdest prank call that you have made?
When Hash Brown and I called a bunch of our classmates and a few others pretending to be a weirdo called Raj and we wanted to eat Papa John’s pizza with them.
- Do you trust anyone with your life?
- If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen?
Martin Luther King’s famous I have a dream speech.
- If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
I would be 22
- What question do you hate to answer?
Are you American? I feel like if you can hear my accent then you can safely assume that i am.
- Where were you 3 hours ago? Do you think someone was stalking you?
I was just getting off the bus from my school trip. I don’t think anyone was stalking me.
- Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
- Are you afraid of heights? Or what are you afraid of?
I’m not afraid of heights, except when you have to jump off of something high or climb up something high. My ultimate fear would have to be being in an emergency like a bombing or something; I don’t know what I would do.
- Have you ever taken dance lessons? Who would you want to dance with?
I have taken dance lessons ever since I was 4 and a 1/2 years old. I would dance with my friends Abigail and N.R. They make me work harder.
- What is your favorite breakfast food?
I love (american) Eggo Mini Pancakes and Eggo Waffles
- Mountains or the beach? View, or the TV?
Beach view always. I love the water.
- What famous person do people tell you that you most resemble?
Whitney Houston, surprisingly. I think I look like Beyoncé.
- If you could bring any person back to life, who would it be?
My grandmother Faye. I always hear about her sense of humor and I just want to know it for myself.
- Do you believe honesty is the best policy?
Not always. Sometimes if you have nothing nice to say then don’t say anything at all.
- If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you choose?
Revenge, all the characters are rich and the whole show is so glamorous.
- List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.
Abigail-Funny, Flexible, smart, short, creative
- Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? What is it?
Yeah, there is an opened box of Bassets vitamins.
- When was the last time you bought something? What was it?
This morning, it was a meal deal from Tesco Express.
- Your dream vacation? Worst vacation? Best vacation?
Dream Vacation- Swimming in New Zealand, Worst Vacation- I don’t have one, I love all of them, Best Vacation- Dubai 2016
- What is your ethnic background?
I am all Caribbean, my mom’s side of the family is Jamaican and then my dad’s side of the family is Haitian.
- Where is your mom’s family from? Where is your dad’s family from?
My mom’s side of the family is from Jamaica and then my dad’s side of the family is from Haiti
- Have you ever been there? What was that experience like?
I have been to Jamaica; it was a load of fun. I loved it and the weather and the beaches, it’s so serene. I haven’t been to Haiti but I am planning on going soon.
- When and where were you born?
I was born in America, in February of 2003
- Where did you grow up?
I grew up in New York for most of my life.
- What are you proudest of?
Not to sound obnoxious, but I am most proud of my writing. I wrote a good amount of a book that I am looking forward to finishing it.
- What do we need to know about you?
I have a very active imagination and I can tell good stories.
- Special talents?
Dance, painting and writing
- Watch a movie or read the books?
Both, but I would rather read the books then watch the movies
- Best day of your life?
There are two, when my brother Avery was born and when my brother Kellen was born.
- Anything you hate/ dislike?
Chicken! I HATE CHICKEN
- Any bad habits?
Biting my nails
- Best thing that ever happened to you?
I was given the opportunity to grow up in another country.
- Do you love someone?
Of course! My family and my best friends (no need to say who- you know who you are)
- Last time you cried?
At the end of Jurassic World, it was so sad.
- Star Wars or Star Trek?
Star Wars, but only the Force Awakens
- Read on a Kindle or paperback book?
Paperback, as on the Kindle, it’s easy to get distracted (e.g. games)
- Go to a play or musical?
- Go to the theater or a movie?
Go to the theater
- Vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
Hawaii- I love tropical vacations
- Have a night out or evening in?
Evening in with my bestie, spa night or even just movies and Chinese food.
- Swim in a pool or the ocean? Salt water and waves crashing on the beach or temperature controlled, lovely water all year round.
Swim in a pool
- Go climbing or zip lining?
Zip lining always.
- How would your friends describe you?
- If you could live in a book, TV show or movie, what would it be?
I would live in the Selection Series, I love the rank of society, but I would want to be a two, rather than anything lower.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself finishing my A-levels and en pointe in dance.
- If you could live forever, what would you do?’
- How would you spend a billion dollars?
I would give 1 million of it to charity and then use the other million to pamper my parents, for all of their hard work.
- When you are 22 what car will you drive?
I will drive an Audi Mini; it’s my favorite on the planet.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed and leave a comment down below 🙂