Hi all! What products did you use up? I mean all up-like theres none left in the container at all. We all have our few holy grail products right? Here are my empties an holy grail beauty products. What are yours? Leave a comment down below!
- Sephora Collection: Instant Moisture and Cream (Face Lotion): Honestly I just love this product! It works perfectly for me and it feels so fresh. It’s perfect for the morning rush, and the evening cool down.
- Sephora Collection: Total Purify and Cleanse Gel (Face Wash): Another Sephora product I’m obsessed with. It works perfectly with the
- Instant Moisture and Cream and it cleanses really well-removing dirt and makeup bits I didn’t even know I’d missed. I really recommend this one.
- Vaseline: Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant (Cocoa Butter Lotion) : I love this product! It smells amazing and is so creamy. It is perfect for dry skin-and my skin is always dry so I defiantly recommend this one as well.
- Bath and Body Works: Aromatherapy: Stress Relief (eucalyptus spearmint) (Aromatherapy Lotion) : For me, Bath and Body Works is really overpriced, but there are a few products from them that are worth all the fuss. Their stress relief collection is perfect for those of us who can’t seem to catch a break between school and other activities. And it really works! So after a long day at school (and a shower), I’ll throw some of this gold on and feel instantly so much more relaxed.
Hope you liked! Love ya!
To purchase my holy grail products:
The product that I use is not sold anymore, but I recommend this product: Sephora Cleansing and Exfoliating Cleansing Cream