Hi all! I know I recently did my playlist, and so this playlist is slightly different. These songs are for when I need to move quicker or when I just want a little bounce in my step. I hope you like and if my favs are your favs, comment and share!
My Rainy Day/Motivational Playlist:
1. Sorry (LEMONADE) Beyoncé
2. Don’t Touch My Hair (A Seat At The Table) Solange
3. Grown Woman (BEYONCE) Beyoncé
4. Formation (LEMONADE) Beyoncé
5. Don’t Hurt Yourself (LEMONADE) Beyoncé
6. 6 Inch (LEMONADE) Beyoncé feat. The Weeknd
7. Needed Me (ANTI) Rihanna
8. Tears Dry On Their Own (Back to Black) Amy Winehouse
9. Crazy In Love (Dangerously In Love) Beyoncé
10. Rehab (Back to Black) Amy Winehouse
So at this point you’re probably wondering why all but 4 songs are by Beyoncé. I am obsessed with Beyoncé and as to why? Well that’s because all her music is empowering, she always talks about putting yourself first which is a lesson that I’ve been learning. For me, Queen B holds the power to take my day and motivate me. She said once, “I was served lemons, but I made Lemonade” and that is one of the quotes that I live by.
I hope you like! Also, comment your fav song!