Hey everyone! As you can see, I have gone wild in Sephora again, except this time, I decided to do a haul for you all! In total, I got 5 items, all of which I am so excited to share with you! So here’s what I got!
- Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack:
As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, I love Too Cool For School face masks! They’re just great quality and do wonders for my skin! This one is an enzyme peel, but it’s mainly for acne. I love it because it is much easier than other types of masks. With this one, I can just throw some on (to exfoliated skin) and hop it bed instead of having to go through the process of say clay masks where it has to be washed off after 15 minutes. Not to mention it smells amazing!
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder: Honestly,
I didn’t know how to use this product when I put it in my Sephora basket. A friend of mine (who happens to be a MUA) loves it and so I decided that since I needed setting powder, that I might as well purchase this one. Also, I was looking for a good quality setting powder that comes in darker shades, because if I was to buy a setting powder in a lighter shade, it would easily show up in photos. But in terms of the product itself, it works really well and when I use it to bake, my concealer lasts all day.
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Microfinishing Loose Powder: So I haven’t really used this product much! Partly because it is so tiny, and the other part because it is not my color for setting powder. I am really glad that I ended up getting a sample size, because generally, I would say that I prefer the Laura Mercier setting powder. You can get it in other colors, but still I prefer the Laura Mercier powder.
- Too Faced Melted Latex Liquid Lipstick: Okay so I am in love
with this liquid lipstick and coming from someone who tends to stay away from liquid lipsticks (I find them messy and they make my lips feel dry) , that’s a lot. I bought this one for two reasons, one being because it was on sale and two because it was this bright red which is perfect for dance. It was one of the best Sephora purchases I have ever made! The consistency is a bit sticky, but on the other hand, it stays on for ages! We had our summer show this past weekend, and all I needed was one or two applications to last the whole day. How amazing is that?
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb: Anyone who knows me knows that I am obsessed with Fenty Beauty,
so naturally, the Gloss Bomb came next. I will point out that I received a mini Gloss Bomb in a set that I received for my birthday and I LOVE IT! So I had no choice but to buy the full size and quickly, because my mini is running out from all the use! Definetly well worth the price 🙂
So! Was the $93.60 worth it? Yes. Would I order again? Yes! I hope you enjoyed my Sephora Haul!
I hope you enjoyed this post! To receive updates from Kessley Nicole, click here!
<a href=”https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19525219/?claim=t5j3s23f4ac”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>