Trust me, I’m well aware that we all have bad days , where we feel like crap because we left one of our school books at home, or missed the train or maybe even spilled coffee on ourselves. But here are the five things that can instantly transform my mood from sad to happy!
- Memes: Come on guys, we all have that one meme that is just so relatable and so hilarious that even the thought of it makes you smile. And so trust me all it takes is one good meme for me to be crying of laughter. I love the roll safe meme. It works for pretty much everything and never fails to leave me in tears (of laughter).
- Receiving a letter in the mail: Compared to memes, getting a letter in the mail seems like an extremely dated way to feel good! But I’m always hopeful that today will be the day I’ll get a piece of mail (not from the NHS) thats’ actually for me!That someone actually took the time to write you a letter and mail it to you. That is always guaranteed to bring a smile to my face.
- Reaching my Fitbit goal: This is almost as good at beating someone in a step competition, but when I reach that Fitbit goal and it starts beeping, this feeling of achievement like washes over me. Mini victories like this can make me instantly proud of myself.
- Actually getting up on time: I am always running late- like seriously. In the morning, I’m generally barely making it out the house to be on time for school. So when I do get up on time and leave the house early, it feels amazing and is a great way to start the day.
- Pretty much anything to do with Beyoncé: If you haven’t noticed, I love Beyoncé. So anything to do with her is definitely something to make my day.
What makes you instantly happy? Be sure to share in the comments! Stay tuned for more relaunch content! See you soon!